Museo De Arte De Ponce18 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 2325 Expreso Luis A. Ferré, Ponce, 00717, Puerto Rico Map
- Timings: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1- 7878401510
- Tags: Art Museums, Family And Kids
Museo De Art De Ponce was established in 1959 and is considered to be the largest art museum in the Caribbean. Displaying a collection of European Art and one of the most important Pre-Raphaelite collections in the Western Hemisphere, it holds over 4,500 exhibits. There are a total of 14 galleries in Museo De Art De Ponce, proving to be one of the best places to visit in Ponce for art lovers. ‘Flaming June’ painted by Frederic Leighton, is considered to be the main masterpiece of the museum. Other eminent artists whose works are exhibited at the museum include Sir Edward Burne-Jones, Bartolomé Esteban Murillo, Lucas Cranach, Eugène Delacroix, and many others.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Ponce before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Ponce and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Museo De Arte De Ponce Address: 2325 Expreso Luis A. Ferré, Ponce, 00717, Puerto Rico
- Museo De Arte De Ponce Contact Number: +1- 7878401510
- Museo De Arte De Ponce Timing: 12:00 pm - 05:00 pm
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!