Mclean Mill Historic Park21 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 5633 Smith Rd, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 8Z1, Canada Map
- Timings: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids
A designated National Historic Site of Canada, the McLean Mill Historic Park is Canada’s only commercialized steam-run sawmill. You can visit the place and watch historic buildings, logging trucks, antique logging tools, steam donkey, lumber carriers, graders and many other heritage items. You can browse through the extensive and unique selection at the gift shop, grab a bite of delicious snacks at the cafe or simply enjoy the local surroundings to make your visit all the more interesting.
- Mclean Mill Historic Park Address: 5633 Smith Rd, Port Alberni, BC V9Y 8Z1, Canada
- Mclean Mill Historic Park Timing: 10:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Mclean Mill Historic Park: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
87.5% of people who visit Port Alberni include Mclean Mill Historic Park in their plan
71.43% of people start their Mclean Mill Historic Park visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Mclean Mill Historic Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mclean Mill Historic Park
People normally club together Sproat Lake Provincial Park and Alberni Valley Regional Airport while planning their visit to Mclean Mill Historic Park.