How to Reach Port Blair
HOW TO GET TO PORT BLAIR
- By Air: The only airport in Port Blair is the Vir Savarkar International Airport. It is also known as Port Blair Airport. The airport has well connected flights to and fro major cities of India like Kolkata, Mumbai, Chennai and Delhi.
- By Boat: Port Blair is connected to the rest of India at the ports of Chennai, Vizag & Kolkata.
HOW TO GET AROUND PORT BLAIR
- By Bus: Buses travel to almost every tourist destination (land destination) in Port Blair. If confused, you can always ask any localite for directions and bus routes.
- By Auto Rickshaw: Hiring an auto rickshaw is convenient and recommended.
- By Ferry: The best way to travel to nearby islands in via ferries.
- By Mopeds: Mopeds are available on hire from the main market area. Explore Port Blair like never before on these!
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Port Blair. The most preferred mode of transport in Port Blair is Walking.
Average distance: 2 km Average time: 15 min
Walking 100%Walking 15 min Overall average time for 2 kms 15 min