Jolly Buoy IslandCurrently Open
- Address: Off Wandoor Beach, Mahatma Gandhi National Park, 30 kilometres from Port Blair, Andaman, India
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: 50 INR
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Island, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Nature
About Jolly Buoy Island, Port Blair
A part of the Mahatma Gandhi Marine National Park, Jolly Buoy Island is a small island off Wandoor Beach. It is very famous for its underwater corals and its pristine clear beach. Head over to Jolly Buoy Island for some Snorkelling, scuba diving and glass bottom boat rides.
Jolly Buoy Island Information
- As a rule, all the boats leave and come back together.
- Jolly Buoy is a No Plastic Zone.
- If at all you have to carry plastic items, you need to submit a list of all the plastic items you would be carrying, to the authority at Wandoor beach. A sum of Rs.100 per plastic item needs to be paid as a deposit fee. The amount will be paid back after producing the same plastic items.
- The island remains closed and inaccessible for a few months of the year. Kindly confirm with tourist office before planning a visit.
Jolly Buoy Island Ticket Prices
- Entry Permit for Adult: Rs.50
- Children (5-12 years): Rs.25
- Children below 5 years have free entry.
- Still Photography Camera: Rs.25
Jolly Buoy Island Opening and Closing Hours
- Note that all the boats travelling to Jolly Buoy Island from Wandoor beach leave at 9:00 am.
- Return journey from Jolly Buoy Island starts by 2:00 pm.
How To reach Jolly Buoy Island by Public Transport
- Boats leave at 9:00 am from Wandoor Beach.
Restaurants Near Jolly Buoy Island
- No eateries on Jolly Buoy Island. Packed picnic baskets are recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Blair before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Blair and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jolly Buoy Island
95% of people who visit Port Blair include Jolly Buoy Island in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
38.41% of people start their Jolly Buoy Island visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Jolly Buoy Island
94.56% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jolly Buoy Island
Jolly Buoy Island Map
Jolly Buoy Island Trips
1 View8 Days 7 Nights8 Day Trip to Port Blair, Havelock Island from BanBy: Guest UserCity: Port Blair, Havelock Island