- Address: Near Mount Harriet, Andaman Island, India, Port Blair Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
- Tags: Trail, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Rock Climbing, Picnic Spot
The trek route from Mount Harriet to Madhuban is famous and a loved one by all trekkers. Madhuban is a natural garden located in South Andaman Islands. It has a rich collection of birds like parakeet, swift, dove, hite bellied sea eagle, local teal, kingfisher, reef heron, wader, tern, and whistling teal. And the variety of beautifully coloured butterflies leaves one mesmerised. But Madhuban is more famous for its elephants! Here, by the initiative of the Government of Andaman and Nicobar Islands, young elephants are trained to work at various farms.
Madhuban Travel Tips
- Avoid littering.
- Trekking from Mount Harriet to Madhuban takes around 4 hours.
How to Reach Madhuban
- Regular busses and ferries from Port Blair to Mount Harriet.
- Packed picnic basket is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Blair before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Blair and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Madhuban Address: Near Mount Harriet, Andaman Island, India, Port Blair
- Madhuban Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Madhuban(preferred time): 06:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Time required to visit Madhuban: 06:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
56.34% of people who visit Port Blair include Madhuban in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
60% of people start their Madhuban visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 6 Hrs to see Madhuban
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Madhuban
People normally club together North Bay Island and Havelock Island Beach Resort Pvt. Ltd. while planning their visit to Madhuban.
People also prefer to end their day with Madhuban.
Madhuban Reviews & Ratings
Mobile or any other cameras are allowed to carry for madhuban trail ?Answer Report Abuse