Mount HarrietCurrently Closed
- Address: Mount Harriet, Andaman Island, India, Port Blair
- Timings: 07:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Ticket Price: 25 INR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Family And Kids, Peak, Nature
Situated around 43 kilometres from the city of Port Blair lies the highest peak in the South Andaman archipelago, Mount Harriet. Boasting of a rich fauna and flora, the peak is a trekkers’ paradise and the view from the top is magnificent. Situated around Mount Harriet is the Mount Harriet National Park. Spread across 46.62 sq. km, the park is home to around 90 species of birds, 27 species of reptiles, 12 species of mammals and 120 species of moths. The park is also home to around 390 plant types. A must visit for nature lovers.
Mount Harriet Travel Tips
- Smoking is prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offense.
Entrance Ticket Details For Mount Harriet
- Adult Rs.25
- Children up to 12 years Rs.10
- Students Rs.5
- Motor Vehicle Rs.20
- Bicycle Rs.5
- Heavy Motor Vehicle Rs.50
Mount Harriet Hours
- Above mentioned timings are for the Mount Harriet National Park.
How to Reach Mount Harriet
- Regular buses from Andaman Teal House.
- Ferry from Chatham Jetty.
- Restaurant within the national park premises.
- Guest House on Mount Harriet.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Blair before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Blair and book an accommodation of your choice.
60.82% of people who visit Port Blair include Mount Harriet in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
56.76% of people start their Mount Harriet visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Mount Harriet
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Mount Harriet