- Address: Shadipur, Port Blair, Andaman and Nicobar Islands 744106, India
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Religious Site, Temple, Family And Kids, Architecture
About Murugan Temple, Port Blair
Murugan Temple is a charming place of worship that you can visit while on your trip to the city. The temple is one of the most famed holy spots in whole of the city that is sure to make your trip epic. With beautiful architecture and design the place has gained significant fame and sees a lot of travellers and tourists each year. So visit the place and indulge in spirituality and holiness.
Murugan Temple Information
- Modest dressing is advised.
How To reach Murugan Temple by Public Transport
- Take a bus from Aberdeen Bazaar Bus Station.
- Take a taxi or car to the destination.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Blair before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Blair and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Murugan Temple
68.61% of people who visit Port Blair include Murugan Temple in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
26.77% of people start their Murugan Temple visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Murugan Temple
91.26% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Murugan Temple
Murugan Temple Map
Murugan Temple Trips
Murugan Temple, Port Blair Reviews
May God bless us all
All QuestionsMurugan temple
- Foundation For Art And Creative Technology
- E Casino
- University Of Liverpool Sports Grounds
- Liverpool Spiritualist Church
- Network Rail Standard Class Lounge
- Jubilee Park
- St Barnabas Parish Church, Penny Lane, Liverpool
- Crosby Village Social Club
- Bidston Hill
- Buyers Club Music
- Bad Format
- The Duke Of Lancaster's Regiment
- Centenary Stand
- Crosby Library