If you are a water baby and love water sports and water activities, head over to the North Bay Island for the time of your life. The Island is just a 40-45 minute ferry ride from the mainland and is the perfect place for a one day trip. Activities available on the island are sea walking, snorkeling, jet skiing, speed boat rides and a lot more. A must visit for the adventure junkies. The North Bay Island is also quite popular for its magnificent corals.
North Bay Island Travel Tips
- Prices are subject to change, depending on the season.
Entrance Ticket Details For North Bay Island
- Ferry charges range between Rs.80 to Rs.150 per person.
- Entry is free.
North Bay Island Hours
- Ferry from Phoenix Bay Jetty 9:00 am.
- From Aberdeen Jetty 9:00 am and 2:00 pm.
How to Reach North Bay Island
- Ferries for Phoenix Bay Jetty and Aberdeen Jetty.
- Packed picnic basket is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Blair before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Blair and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Port Blair include North Bay Island in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
31.58% of people start their North Bay Island visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see North Bay Island
65.35% of people prefer walking in order to reach North Bay Island