Sippighat FarmCurrently Open
- Address: Sippighat Farm, Wandoor road, Andaman Island, India, Port Blair Map
- Timings: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Farm
Located around 15 kilometres from Port Blair, on the way to Wandoor, lies the Sippighat Farm. Run by the Government of India and the Central Agricultural Research Institute, Sippighat farm is an 80 acre cultivated farmland where research and development is undertaken for cultivation of spices like cloves, nutmeg, cinnamon, coconut and pepper. For ornithologists, a major attraction on the farm will be the presence of various species of migratory birds.
How to Reach Sippighat Farm
- Busses at half an hour intervals run between Port Blair and Sippighat.
- Packed picnic basket is recommended.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Blair before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Blair and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Sippighat Farm Address: Sippighat Farm, Wandoor road, Andaman Island, India, Port Blair
- Sippighat Farm Timing: 09:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Best time to visit Sippighat Farm(preferred time): 10:00 am - 01:00 pm
- Time required to visit Sippighat Farm: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
37.52% of people who visit Port Blair include Sippighat Farm in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
82.35% of people start their Sippighat Farm visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Sippighat Farm
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sippighat Farm
People normally club together Andaman And Nicobar Islands and Viper Island while planning their visit to Sippighat Farm.