St Joseph's Church5 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 34 Magnetic St, Port Chalmers 9023, New Zealand Map
- Phone: +64-34728657
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
St Joseph's Church is a Catholic place of worship located in Port Chalmers. It is actually a part of the school with the same name. It was established in the year 1882 and since then has become a prestigious institution.This private primary school was established by Mother Mary MacKillop and two Josephite Sisters. The picturesque location of the place coupled with its tranquil atmosphere makes it a perfect place of worship. Visit this place to contemplate, pray and enjoy the soothing ambiance.
More about Port Chalmers
Want to plan a DIY trip? Use Port Chalmers trip planner for the same.
You can enjoy a comfortable stay in the city by booking the best hotels in Port Chalmers like Sahara Guesthouse & Motel, Aria On Bank and Kingsgate Hotel Dunedin.
Create your own Port Chalmers vacation packages or choose from the ones made by travel experts. Also explore the best ways for how to reach Port Chalmers.
How to Reach St Joseph's Church
- Bus 14 to stop at Magnetic St, 35.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Chalmers before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Chalmers and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St Joseph's Church Address: 34 Magnetic St, Port Chalmers 9023, New Zealand
- St Joseph's Church Contact Number: +64-34728657
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!