Cape Rachado LighthouseCurrently Open
- Address: 71050, Malacca, Malaysia, Port Dickson
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Light House, Family And Kids
Cape Rachado Lighthouse - Review
Located near the outskirts of Port Dickson, Cape Rachado lighthouse is said to be the oldest one in the country and it dates back to the Portuguese rule of Malacca. There is a flight of stairs that will take you to the top of the lighthouse. Seeing the stairs don’t make up your mind of not climbing it. Otherwise, you are going to miss one of the best bird watching spots of Port Dickson. Its suitable location and scenic surroundings, the lighthouse has become a favorite spot for many locals and tourists to enjoy the gorgeous view of the sea. Moreover, the spot is famous to watch the twilight as well. Make sure you are camera ready to capture the magical aura of nature.
Cape Rachado Lighthouse Information
- Wear comfortable shoes as you need to walk a lot.
Cape Rachado Lighthouse Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
Cape Rachado Lighthouse Opening and Closing Hours
- Visit the lighthouse before the sun sets in.
How To reach Cape Rachado Lighthouse by Public Transport
- On foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Dickson before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Dickson and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Cape Rachado Lighthouse
95% of people who visit Port Dickson include Cape Rachado Lighthouse in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
58.81% of people start their Cape Rachado Lighthouse visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Cape Rachado Lighthouse
86.58% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Cape Rachado Lighthouse
Cape Rachado Lighthouse Map
Cape Rachado Lighthouse Trips
Cape Rachado Lighthouse, Port Dickson Reviews
It's cool but. A lot of facilities nearby weren't maintained properly. Also wear something sporty to climb the slope with
One of the most enjoyable hikes I've ever been on, but that was because of the company and the foolish/risky decisions that we took. The hikes are short but enjoyable. And they constitute a good cardio workout if you don't walk too slowly. Do go down to the small beaches, a couple of which were clean if somewhat rocky.
Nice escape place, pavement in good condition for whole family. It's the journey that makes this place special. Bring along Insect repellent and water. Light house not open to public but around it has super nice view. Beware of the sloppy cliff around light house.
Really nice place to go to, the road was slightly dangerous but go slow and caution. The hiking is not long but carry a bottle of water and towel, well mosquito is a big thing well you are going through jungle. Has resting spots and awesome view at the top.
Loved it! You don't have to, but if you bring a tent, bug spray, food and beverage it's absolutely picture perfect!
All QuestionsCape rachado lighthouse
- Chafariz Na Fragosela De Cima Em Viseu
- Fonte De Fragosela Em Viseu
- Pelourinho De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento Brasil Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Escultura Em Homenagem Ao Comendador José Nunes Martins Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca Do Outeiro Do Rato Em Carregal Do Sal
- Solar Dos Soares De Albergaria
- Casa Grande De Oliveira Do Conde Em Tondela
- Fonte De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Pelourinho De Alvarelhos Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca 1 Do Ameal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Monumento à Independência De Portugal Em Carregal Do Sal
- Penedo Da Víbora Em Carregal Do Sal
- Inscrições De Oliveira Do Conde Em Carregal Do Sal
- Orca De Santo Tisco Em Carregal Do Sal