How to Reach Port Dickson, Malaysia
The Easiest Way to Reach Port Dickson
- By Car: If you are coming by car, you need to take the Seremban-Port Dickson Highway (E 29) that links to Port Dickson with Seremban.
- By Bus: Frequent buses linking Seremban to Port Dickson are available. Even if you are coming from another part of Malaysia, the easiest way to reach the city is by bus via Seremban.
- By Train: The nearest train station is located in Seremban which can easily reach from Kuala Lampur. From the station, you need to catch a taxi or a bus to reach Port Dickson.
- By Ferry: Daily ferries connecting Durmai in Sumatra, Indonesia with Port Dickson are available.
To get around Port Dickson, taxis are said to be the best option. However, these taxis don’t have meters and they charge per head. Else, local buses that runs along the coast is there to visit the tourist sites on the outskirts.
Are you looking for a Port Dickson travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
How to Reach Port Dickson from Nearby Cities
|Nilai to Port Dickson||6.36 km||6 mins|
|Kampung Baharu Nilai to Port Dickson||6.39 km||6 mins|
|Bandar Baru Bangi to Port Dickson||10.86 km||10 mins|
|Seri Kembangan to Port Dickson||15.13 km||15 mins|
|Seremban to Port Dickson||16.47 km||16 mins|
|Cyberjaya to Port Dickson||18.1 km||18 mins|
|Subang Jaya to Port Dickson||26.68 km||26 mins|
|Klang to Port Dickson||40.13 km||40 mins|
|Petaling Jaya to Port Dickson||107.79 km||1 hour 50 mins|
|Melaka to Port Dickson||116.88 km||2 hours 34 mins|
- How to reach Melaka
- How to reach Kuala Lumpur
- How to reach Genting Highlands
- How to reach Bentong
- How to reach Frasers Hill
- How to reach Labis
- How to reach Kluang
- How to reach Cameron Highlands
- How to reach Ipoh
- How to reach Penang Hill
- How to reach Johor Bahru
- How to reach Kota Kinabalu
- How to reach Kuching
- How to reach Miri
- How to reach Taiping