Agincourt Reef, Port Douglas
About Agincourt Reef, Port Douglas
Agincourt Reef, Port Douglas - Address
Address: Great Barrier Reef, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877, Australia
Time Required: 06:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 805 times in trip plans
Entertainment, Family And Kids, Water Sport, Scuba, Snorkeling
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Touted as one of the best snorkelling and diving reef sites in the world, Agnicourt Reef is a cluster of numerous small ribbon reefs. It is located just 65 km off the coast of Port Douglas and is the very edge of the Great Barrier Reef. There are several companies that offer day tours to Agnicourt Reef from Port Douglas. For those not wanting to dive or snorkel, some tour operators have submersible vehicles that allow you to observe the magical underwater world while you stay dry. It is a magnificent sight and a definite must visit giving you the opportunity to get up close with the unique marine plant and animal life that is native to the Great Barrier region. It is a fun and safe activity for the whole family!
Agincourt Reef Information
- If you’re travelling with your family, be sure to ask tour operators about family fares & packages.
- Helicopter tours are also available for those not inclined to get into the water.
- Ideal place to visit even for non-swimmers.
- Be sure to carry swimwear, sunglasses, a hat and your camera.
- Food and refreshments are included in the tour, check with operator.
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Douglas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Douglas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Agincourt Reef, Port Douglas Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- By The Sea Port Douglas
- Best Western Lazy Lizard Motor Inn
- Coconut Grove Apartments Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Port Douglas
- What to See in 48 Hours in Port Douglas
- What to See in 72 Hours in Port Douglas
- How to Spend 5 Days in Port Douglas
- How to Spend 6 Days in Port Douglas
- How to Spend 7 Days in Port Douglas