Events and Festivals in Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Carnivale (May): This annual event takes place over 10 days at the end of May. The festival comprises a host of fun activities from street performances, food, live music and comedy. It showcases the all the good things of life in this tropical locale.
- Taste Port Douglas (August): An annual food, beverage and restaurant themed event that takes place over a weekend in August. There is plenty to be enjoyed here for a foodie from cooking demonstrations, live food stalls and much more. The event showcases local culinary greats and fresh local produce.
- Porttoberfest (October): This festival is Port Douglas’ version of Munich’s Oktoberfest. It is one of the most exciting events in the region. With Australian and German beers flowing, great food, live music and a host of fun activities, the festival attracts visitors from far and wide.
- Great Barrier Reef Marathon Festival (November): Started in 2011, the marathon has several races and is held annually. During this time Port Douglas comes alive as an Athletes Village. The Pasta Power-up Party and the Ultra Celebration Dinner are major highlights of the festival celebrations.
Trip plans for Port Douglas
The best trip plans created by users and travel experts that cover the top spots and attractions of Port Douglas
Port Douglas Tours for you
The best tours and activities in the city, guided by experts to give you a local insight to the best of Port Douglas
Save 7%Great Barrier Reef Scenic Helicopter Tour and Cruise from Port Douglas30 Reviews
Explore Australia's Great Barrier Reef from the air and the water! A scenic helicopter flight or high-speed catamaran cruise ...
Save 7%Daintree Rainforest, Cape Tribulation and Rainforest Habitat Wildlife Sanctuary Day Tour311 Reviews
Duration: 11 Hrs
Travel from Cairns or Port Douglas along one of Australia's most scenic coastal roads to Cape Tribulation in World Heritage-l...
Save 7%Daintree Rainforest Zipline and Wildlife Habitat Day Trip57 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Zipline through the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Daintree Rainforest and get up close to native Australian wildlife on a fun-...
Save 7%Cape Tribulation, Mossman Gorge and Daintree Rainforest Day Trip from Cairns or Port Douglas55 Reviews
Duration: 12 Hrs
Marvel at the natural beauty of Cape Tribulation and its surrounding attractions on a day trip from Cairns and Port Douglas. ...
- Events & Festivals in Oak Beach
- Events & Festivals in Redlynch
- Events & Festivals in Manoora
- Events & Festivals in Cairns
- Events & Festivals in Ravenshoe
- Events & Festivals in Hinchinbrook Island