Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas
About Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas
Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas - Address
Address: Port Douglas, Queensland 4877, Australia
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Beach, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This is another must visit and the premier beach of Port Douglas. It is ideal for the whole family and is visited by locals and tourists alike. The views along the coast are stunning and offer great photo opportunities. The Beach itself is ideal for walking, running, relaxing and picnicking. Swimming her is possible even in stinger season as a portion of the water is netted off to allow swimming. It is at a 5-minute walking distance from the town centre and can be visited any time of day. The northern end of the beach, just 1 km from the town centre, is the most accessible and most popular. The pristine sands, surrounding palms and roaring ocean make for a perfect tropical setting.
Four Mile Beach Information
- Ensure you swim only within the netted area.
- Do not litter and please clean up after yourself to maintain the beauty of the beach.
- Kiosks and BBQ facilities are available along the beach.
Restaurants Near Four Mile Beach
- OTZ Food
- Zai Cafe Lounge
- Port O’Call
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Douglas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Douglas and book an accommodation of your choice.
Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Balboa Apartments
- By The Sea Port Douglas
- Best Western Lazy Lizard Motor Inn
- Coconut Grove Apartments Port Douglas
- Port Douglas Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Port Douglas
- What to See in 48 Hours in Port Douglas
- What to See in 72 Hours in Port Douglas
- How to Spend 5 Days in Port Douglas
- How to Spend 6 Days in Port Douglas
- How to Spend 7 Days in Port Douglas