Four Mile Beach, Port DouglasCurrently Open
- Address: Port Douglas, Queensland 4877, Australia
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Beach, Walking Area, Tourist Center, Family And Kids, Picnic Spot
About Four Mile Beach, Port Douglas
This is another must visit and the premier beach of Port Douglas. It is ideal for the whole family and is visited by locals and tourists alike. The views along the coast are stunning and offer great photo opportunities. The Beach itself is ideal for walking, running, relaxing and picnicking. Swimming her is possible even in stinger season as a portion of the water is netted off to allow swimming. It is at a 5-minute walking distance from the town centre and can be visited any time of day. The northern end of the beach, just 1 km from the town centre, is the most accessible and most popular. The pristine sands, surrounding palms and roaring ocean make for a perfect tropical setting.
Four Mile Beach Information
- Ensure you swim only within the netted area.
- Do not litter and please clean up after yourself to maintain the beauty of the beach.
- Kiosks and BBQ facilities are available along the beach.
Restaurants Near Four Mile Beach
- OTZ Food
- Zai Cafe Lounge
- Port O’Call
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Douglas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Douglas and book an accommodation of your choice.