St Marys By The Sea289 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 8 Dixie Street, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-418456880
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids, Architecture
It is a fully restored non-denominational chapel located by the sea, which is how it gets its unique name. The St. Mary’s by the Sea was originally built in 1880. It has huge stain glass windows and offers stunning view of the sea and surrounding rainforest-covered mountains. It is a picturesque chapel with white interiors, wooden pews and a church bell. It is a popular wedding venue in the town.
St Marys By The Sea Travel Tips
- It is closed in the evenings so must be seen in the day.
- Salsa Bar and Grill
- On the Inlet
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Douglas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Douglas and book an accommodation of your choice.
- St Marys By The Sea Address: 8 Dixie Street, Port Douglas QLD 4877, Australia
- St Marys By The Sea Contact Number: +61-418456880
- St Marys By The Sea Timing: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm
- Best time to visit St Marys By The Sea(preferred time): 10:00 am - 11:00 am
- Time required to visit St Marys By The Sea: 01:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
59.22% of people who visit Port Douglas include St Marys By The Sea in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
37.93% of people start their St Marys By The Sea visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see St Marys By The Sea
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting St Marys By The Sea
People normally club together Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas and Four Mile Beach while planning their visit to St Marys By The Sea.