Sunday MarketCurrently Open
- Address: Anzac Park, Port Douglas, Queensland 4877, Australia
- Timings: 08:00 am - 01:00 pm Details
- Phone: +61-459999078
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
A lively seaside market, the Sunday Markets in Port Douglas is famous throughout the region. It is officially a part of the Cotters Markets, which means that every item on sale is either made or grown by the stall owner or their family members only. The market offers a variety of items ranging from local arts and crafts, souvenirs to local produce. Also on sale are jewellery and clothing by local designers. The market is vibrant and has been around for over two decades. It is loved by locals and visitors alike. You will also find buskers performing live music for the entertainment of visitors.
Sunday Market Travel Tips
- Carry sufficient cash, as most stalls may not accept cards.
- A variety of food and refreshment stalls are also located in the market.
- Chat up the stallholder for some interesting stories and history.
- The market is operation every Sunday morning only.
- Court House Bistro
- 2 Fish Restaurant
- Salsa Bar & Grill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Douglas before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Douglas and book an accommodation of your choice.
51.43% of people who visit Port Douglas include Sunday Market in their plan
08 AM - 09 AM
93.75% of people start their Sunday Market visit around 08 AM - 09 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Sunday Market
81.82% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Sunday Market