Are you looking for what to do in Port Douglas?
PLACES TO SEE
- Wildlife Habitat Port Douglas: A must visit tourist attraction in Port Douglas that gives visitors the opportunity to explore three distinct ecosystems filled with native flora and fauna.
- Four Mile Beach: The premier beach of Port Douglas ideal for walking, running, relaxing and picnicking. It is a great place to visit in Port Douglas for the whole family.
- Daintree Rainforest: Considered one of the most complex ecosystems on earth, The Daintree Rainforest is a nature lover’s paradise and is ideal for a day trip on your holiday in Port Douglas.
- Agincourt Reef: Touted as one of the best snorkelling and diving reef sites in the world, Agnicourt Reef is a cluster of numerous small ribbon reefs. It is a must visit on your Port Douglas itinerary.
- Opal Reef: Considered to be one of the most spectacular areas of the Great Barrier for the sheer number of fish and marine life here. All Port Douglas itineraries and tours include a trip to the Opal Reef and it is well worth the trip.
Below we have a list of things to do in Port Douglas and the places where you want to spend the best moments of your trip. At the same time, the city offers you the best neighborhoods to explore and new foods to try.
This list should help you in deciding and prioritizing what you should plan on your Port Douglas getaway. Find a mix of must-see tourist spots, underrated local hangouts, and maybe even a few new experiences you can try out.
Make the most of your trip to Port Douglas with confidence.