Fushin, Port Elizabeth
About Fushin, Port Elizabeth
Fushin, Port Elizabeth - Address, Phone Number
Address: Shop no. 5, Stanley Street, Richmond hill, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
Timings: 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm Details
Added 2.5K times in trip plans
Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Family And Kids, Fine Dining
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A restaurants serving delectable range of sushi and eastern cuisine! Norwegian Salmon, Australian Eel, Soft Shell Crab, Peruvian Scallops and Alaskan Snow Crab are some chef’s recommendations. Also worth trying are the Fushin Style Tempura and Asian Tapas. Traditional Kobe Japanese style cooking is the signature of this restuarant.
- Other branches are at Sunridge Park Street Bar, Sunridge Village Shopping Centre, Kragga Kamma Road, Sunridge Park.
Fushin Ticket Prices
- Various dishes and menus have different charges
How To reach Fushin by Public Transport
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Elizabeth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Elizabeth and book an accommodation of your choice.
Fushin, Port Elizabeth Reviews - Write a Review
When it comes to Japanese influenced cuisine, Fushin is right up there with the very best in South Africa. The Sushi is excellent. But if you're not in the mood for sushi, you can go for the innovative preparation of a range of food, hot and cold, that makes eating there so appealing.
Really good service and decent food, would have rated higher but it's quite pricey for what you get and isn't amazing to justify the price
It was the first time for us in PE and we were looking for a nice place to eat on a Sunday evening. The restaurant is looking very nice and welcomming. The food is very good and delicious. The staff is very friendly, helpful and fast. If you are not sure what you should order they are pleased helping you to find the right for you. We can highly recommend it to go there.
Great waitress and service, top quality sushi, didn't wait long, good atmosphere - you leave wanting to go back
Had a great evening, the food was well prepared and full of flavor. The service was great and a restaurant worth the visit.
- Nearby Attractions
- Start Of Sacramento Trail
- The Beach Hotel
- Port Elizabeth International Airport
- The Donkin Lighthouse (est. 1861)
- St Georges Park Conservatory
- Feather Market Centre
- Cape Recife Lighthouse (est. 1851)
- Fort Frederick
- Radisson Blu
- Port Elizabeth Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Port Elizabeth
- What to See in 48 Hours in Port Elizabeth
- What to See in 72 Hours in Port Elizabeth
- How to Spend 5 Days in Port Elizabeth
- How to Spend 6 Days in Port Elizabeth
- How to Spend 7 Days in Port Elizabeth