Kragga Kamma Game Park, Port Elizabeth
About Kragga Kamma Game Park, Port Elizabeth
Kragga Kamma Game Park, Port Elizabeth - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Farms Port Elizabeth, Port Elizabeth, 6018, South Africa
Ticket Price: 60 ZAR
Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:00 pm Details
Added 2.6K times in trip plans
Park, Wildlife Park, Safari, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Bird Watching
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
This exclusive coastal forest comprising of various species of animals like White Rhino, Buffalo, Cheetah, Giraffe, Zebra, Nyala, Bontebok, Lechwe is a liberal environment where animals roam freely in unrestricted surrounding. Various unique species of birds are also nurtured in the birding park. This makes it alluring for nature lovers who can roam around in the observation rides and catch a glimpse of the animals and their life in the wild. Shutterbugs and nature lover’s paradise!
Kragga Kamma Game Park Information
- Accommodation is available.
- Special group tours are also available which include rides and meals.
Kragga Kamma Game Park Ticket Prices
- Kids have a concession in entry fee.
- Guided tours are available and have an additional charge.
How To reach Kragga Kamma Game Park by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Kragga Kamma Game Park
- Bush cafe
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Elizabeth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Elizabeth and book an accommodation of your choice.
Kragga Kamma Game Park, Port Elizabeth Reviews - Write a Review
A wonderful game park so close to the city of port elizabeth. Lovely coffee/gift shop and offers accommodation. See some of south African wildlife. If you are brave enough why not have your photo taken with a Cheetah.
This has to be one of the nicest places to visit in South Africa you wont be disappointed, you are guaranteed to see wild life up close. I recommend it to anyone who visits South Africa
Will see lots of game in a short while. Loved to see the babies. Braai facilities good, monkeys a pain, need to be vigilant not to loose your lunch!
Compared to a big park like Addo you'll see more of the big 5 at closer distances but it has more of a zoo feel and the surroundings aren't as pretty, with pylons in the background etc.
What an expierince! We had more sightings in Kragga Kamma than in Addo The food at their restuarant is also n big must
- Nearby Attractions
- Happy Valley
- Baakens Valley
- Start Of Sacramento Trail
- The Beach Hotel
- Port Elizabeth International Airport
- The Donkin Lighthouse (est. 1861)
- Feather Market Centre
- Cape Recife Lighthouse (est. 1851)
- Fort Frederick
- St Georges Park Conservatory
- Port Elizabeth Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Port Elizabeth
- What to See in 48 Hours in Port Elizabeth
- What to See in 72 Hours in Port Elizabeth
- How to Spend 5 Days in Port Elizabeth
- How to Spend 6 Days in Port Elizabeth
- How to Spend 7 Days in Port Elizabeth