Raggy Charters, Port Elizabeth
About Raggy Charters, Port Elizabeth
Raggy Charters, Port Elizabeth - Address, Phone Number
Address: Algoa Bay Yacht Club, Port Elizabeth, South Africa
Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 2.3K times in trip plans
Family And Kids, Water Sport, Cruise, Nature
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
For those fascinated by the wild, beware, you are soon to have an exhilarating experience. Raggy charters offer great tours and cruises to admire birds, whales and dolphins. Try any of the wonderful cruises and have an experience to remember!
Raggy Charters Information
- Different tours and cruises have different timings.
- Online booking is available.
- Gift vouchers are available.
Raggy Charters Ticket Prices
- Different tours and cruises have different charges.
- Group tours are available.
How To reach Raggy Charters by Public Transport
Restaurants Near Raggy Charters
- Port captain’s house
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Elizabeth before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Elizabeth and book an accommodation of your choice.
Raggy Charters, Port Elizabeth Reviews - Write a Review
Our trip was really an experience that will stay warm in my heart. Raggy Charters has a heart to conserve and protect our ocean life with passion. Our Skipper Jake was most professional in all aspects. Safety first, then off we went. He has a wealth of information on our marine animals and waters and shared them with ease. Thank you all concerned .
The staff were very professional, knowledgable and approachable. I would definitely take a trip again and I would consider doing a longer trip but I love the ocean! Port Elizabeth is truly fortunate with what they have not far out at sea, If you get the chance to go take it!
Fabulous experience, extremely knowledgeable and responsive Captain. Easy going pace.
Excellent!! Very inlighting tour, we saw whales , penguins and dolphins.
Well run boat to watch Whales, dolphins and penguins
- Nearby Attractions
- Port Elizabeth International Airport
- The Donkin Lighthouse (est. 1861)
- Feather Market Centre
- Cape Recife Lighthouse (est. 1851)
- Fort Frederick
- St Georges Park Conservatory
- Radisson Blu
- Port Elizabeth Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Port Elizabeth
- What to See in 48 Hours in Port Elizabeth
- What to See in 72 Hours in Port Elizabeth
- How to Spend 5 Days in Port Elizabeth
- How to Spend 6 Days in Port Elizabeth
- How to Spend 7 Days in Port Elizabeth