Hamilton Bardrainney Kirk (church Of Scotland)Currently Open
- Address: 119 Bardrainney Ave, Port Glasgow PA14 6HA, UK, United Kingdom
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The Hamilton Bardrainney Kirk (Church of Scotland) dates back to 1958 with a mission to glorify the Omnipotent through Christ. Through regular Mass Worship Service, Bible Study, and prayer, the church family seeks to welcome everyone warmly to build a strong community while reaching out to everyone regardless of the background. The Hamilton Bardrainney Kirk (Church of Scotland) has Sunday School, New Life Praise Group, ‘Hammies’ Out Of School Care, Boys Brigade and Creche to meet the requirements of all the visitors. On every Sunday morning at 10.45, the Worship Service is observed with utmost liveliness, contemporary Praise music, and traditional hymns.
How to Reach Hamilton Bardrainney Kirk (church Of Scotland)
- Buses 531, 532, X7 to stop - Mallaig Road
- Bus 531 to stop –Moss Road
- Buses 531, 532, X7 to stop – Maybole Road