St Francis Catholic Church1 Vote
- Address: Auchenbothie Rd, Port Glasgow PA14 6JD, UK, United Kingdom
- Phone: +44-1475700700
- Tags: Church, Religious Site, Family And Kids
The St Francis Catholic Church or St Francis of Assisi Church is a Roman Catholic Church dating back to 1974. The church family is divided into various groups like Legion of Mary, Knights of St Columbus, Union of Catholic Mothers, Divine Mercy and St Vincent De Paul that meet on specific dates to connect with the designated groups they are appointed to. Baptism, Marriage, and Confession are the Holy Sacraments observed here along with the daily worship services including 10.30 am and 4.30 pm Sunday Worship. For any private functions, you can rent the Hall and Lounge of the St Francis Catholic Church that has a capacity of 120 and 40 respectively.
How to Reach St Francis Catholic Church
- Buses 531, 532, X7 to stop –Maybole Road
- Buses 531, 532, X7 to stop – Auchenbothie Road
- Buses 531, 532, X7 to stop – Marloch Avenue
St Francis Catholic Church Reviews & Ratings
I wasn't in the church my mum lives behind it lol ..
Very nice church. Holy Mass was excellent!
I was married there 26yrs ago. It looks just as nice today
Great place to be.
Nice place to visit