Knowlton Ice Museum76 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 3814, 317 Grand River Ave, Port Huron, MI 48060, United States, 48060 Map
- Phone: +1-8109875441
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Museums, Family And Kids, Social, Arts
The Knowlton Ice Museum of North America exhibits the artifacts and materials depicting the local ice harvesting history and offers a number of hands-on activities to engage the visitors. Sprawling over ten thousand square feet area, the museum boasts of containing the largest ice tool collection that was implemented during mid-19th and early 20th century. Over five thousand items are there on display and the rare video footage of ice harvesting in 1920 will never cease to mesmerize you. The horse-drawn carts, vintage ice delivery trucks, pikes, saws and picks restored at Knowlton Ice Museum are also notable.
How to Reach Knowlton Ice Museum
- Rented Car/ Taxi
- Knowlton Ice Museum Address: 3814, 317 Grand River Ave, Port Huron, MI 48060, United States, 48060
- Knowlton Ice Museum Contact Number: +1-8109875441
- Time required to visit Knowlton Ice Museum: 02:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
95% of people who visit Port Huron include Knowlton Ice Museum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
60% of people start their Knowlton Ice Museum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Knowlton Ice Museum
91.67% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Knowlton Ice Museum
People normally club together Pine Grove Park and Brass Rail Bar while planning their visit to Knowlton Ice Museum.
Knowlton Ice Museum Reviews & Ratings
What i the charge to go in the Knowlton ice museum?Answer Report Abuse
The ticket price for the Knowlton Ice Museum is USD 5.00 for adults, USD 4.00 for seniors, USD 2.00 for children between 6 to 12, and kids under 5 can enter for free.Report Abuse