China TownCurrently Open
- Address: Chinatown, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
China Town - Review
The Chinese have a considerably strong foothold and form quite an industrious position in the economy of the capital city. China town is like a miniature town brimming with life and activity. The grocery stores, restaurants and cafes and the various merchandise on sale there is sure to be an experience in itself. It’s amazing the kind of stuff you’ll find here; even if you don’t want to shop, just have a look around. If you do however decide to shop, bring forth the bargainer from within.
China Town Information
- The Chinese Festival is held in April.
- Don’t expect to see restaurants and shops open on Chinese New Year’s Day. This is because all the Chinese people get engaged in celebrating the festival.
China Town Hours
- You can visit the China Town at any time of the day.
How To reach China Town by Public Transport
- Immigration Square (Bus Stop)
Restaurants Near China Town
- Indra (Indian cuisine)
- Grand Canton Restaurant (Chinese cuisine)
- Le Capitaine (European cuisine)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Louis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Louis and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting China Town
95% of people who visit Port Louis include China Town in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
53.27% of people start their China Town visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see China Town
58.67% of people prefer walking in order to reach China Town
China Town Trips
1 View10 Days 9 Nights10 Day Trip to Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands, Langkawi Island from ChennaiBy: Guest UserCity: Kuala Lumpur, Genting Highlands, Langkawi Island
1 View5 Days 4 Nights5 Day Trip to Batu Caves, Penang Hill from SingaporeBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Batu Caves, Penang Hill
1 View16 Days 15 Nights16 Day Trip to Kuala Lumpur, Singapore from WellingtonBy: Published PrivatelyCity: Singapore, Kuala Lumpur