Domaine Les Pailles64 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Les Pailles, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Timings: 10:00 am - 04:30 pm Details
- Phone: +230-2864225
- Ticket Price: 150 MUR
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Restaurant, Family And Kids, Neighborhoods
The Domaine Les Pailles is a heritage center that includes railway rides, horse-drawn carriages, a traditional mill that used Oxen to extract sugar, a distillery and a restaurant that serves lip-smacking food.
The whole place is ideal for a family day out or if you want to explore Port Louis’s neighborhood in its raw form.
The Safari ride is the main highlight here and coupled with the old-world workings of the place, you are sure to time-travel when you visit the Domaine Les Pailles.
Entrance Ticket Details For Domaine Les Pailles
- Admission price is Mauritian Rupee 150 without lunch per person.
- Railway Journey: Mauritian Rupee 110 per person.
- Safari Tour: Mauritian Rupee 600 (package with all the activities).
Domaine Les Pailles Hours
- Tour begins at 10:00 am.
- The safari starts daily at 10.30 am and another one is at 2.30 pm.
How to Reach Domaine Les Pailles
- Bus:Bus Stop Avenue Claude Delaitre Street No5
- By Taxi
- By Renting Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Louis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Louis and book an accommodation of your choice.
1.88% of people who visit Port Louis include Domaine Les Pailles in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
78.95% of people start their Domaine Les Pailles visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Domaine Les Pailles
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Domaine Les Pailles