Fort Adelaide, Port LouisCurrently Open
- Address: Sebastopol St, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Timings: 08:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Historical Site, Family And Kids, Fort
About Fort Adelaide, Port Louis
Built by the British in anticipation of an uprising from the few French settlers and to protect Port Louis from infiltrators coming in through the harbor, Fort Adelaide is built in a very strategic location. At 240 feet above sea level, the view Fort Adelaide offers in par excellence! With a 360 degrees view, you can not only see the city of Port Louis but also the surrounding mountain range.
Fort Adelaide Ticket Prices
- Free Entry
How To reach Fort Adelaide by Public Transport
- Taj Mahal (Bus Stop)
Restaurants Near Fort Adelaide
- Grand Canton Restaurant (Chinese)
- Tandoori Express (Indian cuisine)
- Kimchi House (Korean cuisine)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Louis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Louis and book an accommodation of your choice.