How to Reach Port Louis - The Easiest Way to Reach Port Louis
HOW TO GET TO PORT LOUIS
- By Air: The best option would be to fly to Port Louis directly; many major airlines fly to Port Louis’s international airport.
HOW TO GET AROUND PORT LOUIS
- By Bus: Port Louis has two main bus stops located at the city centre. Buses heading into the northern and eastern direction of the city use the Immigration Square terminal whilst buses heading off to the southern and western parts of the city use the Victoria Square terminal.
- By Car: Car rentals are available but not advised as traffic within the city can get crazy and car park meters need to be updated every two hours.
- By Taxi: Taxis are another alternative you could opt for, but they tend to be expensive. A short ride could cost almost Rs 100 (Mauritian rupee).
Are you looking for a Port Louis travel itinerary? Create an itinerary within minutes, on your own!
Modes of Transportation in Port Louis
Know about the preferred mode of transport, average time spent and average distance traveled for commute in Port Louis. The most preferred mode of transport in Port Louis is Car.
Average distance: 25 km Average time: 60 min
Car 100%Driving 60 min Overall average time for 25 kms 60 min
How to Reach Port Louis from Nearby Cities
|Saint Pierre to Port Louis||5.19 km||5 mins|
|Balaclava to Port Louis||5.4 km||5 mins|
|Beau Bassin-rose Hill to Port Louis||8.29 km||9 mins|
|Floreal to Port Louis||8.83 km||8 mins|
|Albion to Port Louis||10.04 km||10 mins|
|Moka to Port Louis||10.49 km||14 mins|
|Pamplemousses to Port Louis||13.21 km||12 mins|
|Grand Baie to Port Louis||13.59 km||13 mins|
|Quatre Bornes to Port Louis||14.53 km||18 mins|
|Vacoas-phoenix to Port Louis||21.83 km||26 mins|
- How to reach Flic En Flac
- How to reach Souillac
- How to reach Le Morne
- How to reach Pamplemousses
- How to reach Chamarel
- How to reach Riviere Des Anguilles