Jummah MosqueCurrently Closed
- Address: Royal Road, A1, Queen St, Port Louis, Mauritius
- Timings: 08:00 am - 04:00 pm Details
- Phone: +230-2421129
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 01:30 Hrs
- Tags: Mosque, Religious Site, Family And Kids
Jummah Mosque - Review
The Jummah Mosque is revered as the holiest mosque in all of Mauritius. Every Friday, the mosque broadcasts live prayers and the taraweeh prayers during the month of Ramadan. It’s also during these times that people, especially tourists are barred from entering the mosque for sightseeing purposes. Otherwise, any and everyone is welcome. The architecture of the mosque is a smooth blend of Indian, Muslim and Creole architecture. This magnificent edifice that is the Jummah mosque, is definitely worth a visit.
Jummah Mosque Information
- Make sure your visit doesn’t disturb other worshippers.
- Pay respect to the rituals followed within the mosque.
- Seek permission if you are keen to take photographs.
Jummah Mosque Ticket Prices
- Entry is free.
How To reach Jummah Mosque by Public Transport
- Immigration Square (Bus Stop)
Restaurants Near Jummah Mosque
- Black Steer (Steakhouse)
- Pizza Hut
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Louis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Louis and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Jummah Mosque
95% of people who visit Port Louis include Jummah Mosque in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
60.94% of people start their Jummah Mosque visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
1 Hr 30 Minutes
People usually take around 1 Hr 30 Minutes to see Jummah Mosque
85.13% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Jummah Mosque
Jummah Mosque Map
Jummah Mosque Trips
Jummah Mosque, Port Louis Reviews
Best place to do swalaat. Very peaceful and it is open for all religions.
Place where muslims go to pray five times daily. Full of peace and tranquility. Also has a library with lots of islamic books mainly in english by different authors.
I like the architecture and design.
Where there is awlia there is blessings. This building is a place of peace for body and mind. It nourish the soul. A visit is recommended.
All QuestionsJummah mosque
- Tripsters Art
- Damascus Manor United Methodist
- House On The Rock Ministries
- St Mary's Episcopal Church
- Stir Fry Music Revival
- Indian Steps Mobile Home Park
- Wind Gap Park
- Mountain View Park
- Plainfield Riding Club
- Hope United Church Of Christ
- Appalachian Fiddle & Bluegrass
- Blue Valley Lanes
- Quarry Beach Hideaway
- Borger Grace
- Meilinger Anthony