Le Pouce489 Votes Currently Open
- Address: Port Louis, Mauritius
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 05:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Nature
Le Pouce is a National Park named so because of its thumb-shaped peak. The park is home to lush green trees that make for great hiking trails and even more beautiful views when you reach the peak. The panoramic views form the top are the icing on the cake and is perfect for Photography lovers to capture some rare frames. You can also see Moka and the high grounds of Plain Wilhems from here.
Hikers love the mountain for its moderately-trying trails and rich flora and fauna.
Le Pouce Travel Tips
- Renting a Car/Bike or hiring a Taxi is recommended to reach the mountain.
- Carry bottled water and snacks and wear sturdy shoes.
Entrance Ticket Details For Le Pouce
- Timings are applicable if you are hiking with a local guide or organization.
How to Reach Le Pouce
- Bus: Bus Stop Avenue Cardinal 5
- By Taxi
- By Renting Car/Bike
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Louis before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Louis and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.4% of people who visit Port Louis include Le Pouce in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
44.44% of people start their Le Pouce visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 5 Hrs to see Le Pouce
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Le Pouce