Gail's Exclusive Tours Services LimitedCurrently Open
- Address: 7 Gordon Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad And Tobago Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 868-6385085
- Tags: Educational Site, Food And Drinks, Restaurant, Entertainment, Market, Shopping Center
Would you like to learn the secrets of Trinidad and Tobago? The hidden spots in and around both islands are filled with the sights, sounds and stories unique to this little Caribbean paradise? Then you have to let Gail’s Exclusive Tours Services take you around all over the island, and experience Trinidad and Tobago like never before.
They journey will start from the lobby of your hotel, where your tour guide will meet you with hands laden with welcome gifts, and then you’re off. The different tours you can pick from are divided into the following: A day at Nariva Swamp, City Tour and Angostura Distillery, Down the Islands, Giant Leather Back Turtles, Island Romantic Tour, La Vega and Central Cultures, The best of Bird Watching Tour, The Pitch Lake and Rustic South, The River Lime, The Southern Jewels, The Western Peninsula and Waterfalls and Beaches The tour includes towels, a delicious packed lunch and even disposable raincoats to ensure your journey will be hassle free. The 5 star treatment will make you feel like royalty as you travel around the islands and learn about its flora, fauna, food and families.
- Little known haunts and back roads will pepper your journey, which is what makes this tour different from others. Besides the main attractions, like the Maracas Bay and others, you’ll get to see lesser known spots and hideaways which are special to the islands.
- You’ll get a taste of local flavour when you visit the Native Carib settlements, local markets and cemeteries, filled with history, stories and feelings. There’s also the Angostura distillery, the Caribbean-Indo museum and other such places. You’ll feel like a local with the kind of energy you’ll feel in the air, or the peace.
- If you’re in Trinidad, then you’re going to have to see the stunning Maracas Bay, which is also on the itinerary. Along with that, you’ll see the luscious, green space of the Savannah Park, the blooming beauty of the Botanical Gardens and the swampy, hive of life of the lagoon areas. There’s the Devil’s Woodyard mud Volcanoes, Anaparima Hill and the Wild Fowl trust in the South. The islands are both filled with a wealth of natural beauties and the experience is the best when you have a guide to take you through them all.
- Historic sites, like the numerous buildings in Independence Square, are worth a gander as well and you’ll be able to beat the bustle thank to Gail’s comfortable cars that will conveniently take you to and fro as and when you please.
Educational, affordable and tons of fun combined with delicious food and thoughtful presents will accompany you on Gail’s Tours, and will make you feel like a prince or a princess visiting the island.
Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited Travel Tips
- This tour takes you around both Trinidad and Tobago.
- You can visit their website (http://www.exclusivetourstnt.com) for more information on each tour and its features and contact details.
- Make sure you call them and ask what all you’ll be required to carry with you.
Entrance Ticket Details For Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited
- Call or email them for prices.
Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited Hours
- Call or email them for more info.
How to Reach Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited
- Nearby taxis and buses that stop at Nook Avenue from all over the city.
- Vital Corner Restaurant and Bar
- Wing Hua Chinese Restaurant (Chinese)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Of Spain before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Of Spain and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited Address: 7 Gordon Street, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad And Tobago
- Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited Contact Number: 868-6385085
- Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited Timing: 24-hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
64.75% of people who visit Port Of Spain include Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
53.55% of people start their Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited
94.35% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited
People normally club together Emperor Valley Zoo and Brian Lara Promenade while planning their visit to Gail's Exclusive Tours Services Limited.