Every country in this world has its own personality. Like a person, only those closest to its language, stories, scars and victories, will know the true personality of the country. There’s no better way to experience the essence of Port of Spain, the capital of Trinidad, than to explore the city with the highly popular Island Experiences.
This group touring company specializes in taking visitors all over the island during the day time to all the most famous and popular places. The guides are well loved for complementing each lovely attraction with warmth and humour while telling them the history behind each of these well loved Trinidadian institutions.
- You journey will start with a trip to the Maracas Bay, home of its famous namesake beach. Here, your guide will tell you whatever interesting details there is to be known while you can explore the beach, eat some tasty local beach cuisine like the ‘Shark and Bake’, and then head over to another beach in the bay. You’ll be taken through caves, boating and other fun activities that are unique to the Bay.
- Also on the itinerary is the tropical rainforest of the ASA Wright Nature Centre, where your guide will show you the different plants, animals, vegetation, fruits and flowers of the lusciously vibrant, thriving eco system in the forest. You’ll be surrounded by green sights and pure, clean oxygen, which will be cooling after hours on the beach.
- The most popular part of the tour is soaring in the air! Go ziplining and experience the flight and sight of a bird and watch the green canopy of earth slowly move under you.
- Bursts of colours and feathers will swirld above you in the Caroni Bird Sanctuary, where cormorants, cardinals and all sorts of birds fly through the mangroves and over lagoons. Listen to their music, study the other little animals on the ground, such as the silky ant eater, and marvel and Trinidads other inhabitants.
- Explore the Gasparee Caves and Down the Islands, just off the coast. White limestone caves and cool, underground pools will being out the Indiana Jones in you. Each of these islands in the area has stories and legends attached to them, so the boat trip from island to island will prove to be wonderfully colourful journeys.
- Expect each destination you to go to be a mixture of fresh green and golden sands, of the fast paced city and the laid back nature, from the coffee plantations to the Queen’s Park Savannah.
You can expect great professionalism, warmth and wonderful hospitality from the folks at the Island Experiences Day Tours, and this will just make your Caribbean stay even better.
Island Experiences - Private Day Tours Travel Tips
- An average tour will take from 11am till 7pm.
- They can arrange multi-day packages for you including airport transfers, hotel accommodation, flights to/from Tobago, tours or car rental, destination briefings with information on the ins and outs of the island.
- Snorkeling equipment and gear will be provided.
- There are many packages with different rates, namely the half day tour, full day tour and multi day package.
- Reservation for group excursions: 25% down payment to confirm reservation, balance due on tour.
- The journey might prove difficult for those with impaired mobility.
- If you want to cancel your trip, you have to inform the company 24 hours in advance and you will get a full refund.
- Kids under 12 get a 50% discount.
Entrance Ticket Details For Island Experiences - Private Day Tours
- Half Day tour: US$ 35-60 per person
- Full Day Tour: US$ 75-105 per person
- Minimum range is US$ 35-60 per person.
Island Experiences - Private Day Tours Hours
- Half Day tour: 4 hours
- Full Day tours: 8 hours
How to Reach Island Experiences - Private Day Tours
- There are taxis and buses that stop at Nook Avenue from all over the city.
- Solimar Restaurant
- Apsara Restaurant (Indian)
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Port Of Spain before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Of Spain and book an accommodation of your choice.
66.93% of people who visit Port Of Spain include Island Experiences - Private Day Tours in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
67.39% of people start their Island Experiences - Private Day Tours visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Island Experiences - Private Day Tours
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Island Experiences - Private Day Tours