Movie TowneCurrently Open
- Address: Lot D, MovieTowne Boulevard, Audrey Jeffers Highway, Port of Spain, Trinidad, Trinidad And Tobago
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: 868-6278277
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Theatre, Family And Kids
Movie Towne - Review
Fast food, fun movies and retail therapy await you within the red, blue and yellow walls of Movie Towne! This Hollywood themed shopping mall is a top standard entertainment complex that’s packed to the brim with games, fancy brands and all kinds of options to amuse you and your family. It’s capitalistic comfort inside an island paradise, as well as a tribute to all things cinema.
- 10 state-of-the-art theaters show the biggest Hollywood hits, which you can enjoy from the comfort of your reclining chair inside the stadium styled hall.
- They have a Hollywood themed lobby just outside the movie hall with fun arcade games, a children’s play room, babysitting services and a café from where you can treat yourself to some sinful snacks.There’s even an outdoor alternative from where you can gaze up at the Caribbean sky in between a video game.
- You can stroll through their Mediterranean style courtyard and visit their 28 retails stores. Clothes, cosmetics, home furnishing, toys, shoes, accessories and technology by top notch brands will help you get any emergency or last minute shopping done. Bella, Radioshack, Price Smart and Suite 16 are just a few of the brands that line the mall.
- Did the hot sun and the sand turn your hair into a mass of wannabe dreadlocks? Then you’re in luck because there’s a unisex hair salon here where you can treat your damaged hair.
- If you’re hungry, worry not! You can choose between fine-dining at Ruby Tuesday’s, grab a sandwich at Subway and indulge your sweet tooth with some Yogurt and ice cream, amongst numerous other restaurants and eateries.
- If you have a friend in Port of Spain and you’d like to give them a gift, then a Movie Towne gift package would be ideal. There are different certificates and vouchers, which include movies and refreshments.
Movie Towne Information
- Make sure you follow the rules in the ‘Other Information’ section as those are mall policies.
- Facilities are fully functional and clean.
- Early shows: Saturday and Sunday.
- Late shows: Friday and Saturday.
- Dress code in effect: - No vests/sleeveless, No slippers, No bare feet, No swimsuits etc.
- No outside food/drink allowed in the Cinema.
- No cameras or recording devices allowed in the Cinema.
- No Alcohol, Drugs and/or anyone under the influence of same is permitted in the Cinema.
- No carrying of weapons.
- No bags other than small Ladies' handbags are allowed in the Cinema. Bags that are allowed into the cinema may be searched for prohibited items. All other bags are to be checked in at Guest Services.
- No use of obscene language.
- No Smoking.
- Pagers and mobile phones are not to be used in the Cinema.
- Proper identification may be required for proof of age for rated movies.
- If causing a general disturbance or nuisance to other patrons.
Movie Towne Ticket Prices
- Check their website for movie listings.
- Other Ticketing Details: You can buy movie tickets online as well as the box office.
How To reach Movie Towne by Public Transport
- There are buses and taxis that frequently stop here.
Restaurants Near Movie Towne
- Hong Kong Graffiti (Asian)
- Mezzaluna (Mediterranean)
- Subway (Sandwiches)
- Jenny’s on the Boulevard (Asian, Pacific)
- Trader Jack's (Continental)
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Port Of Spain before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Port Of Spain and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Movie Towne
95% of people who visit Port Of Spain include Movie Towne in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
30.1% of people start their Movie Towne visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Movie Towne
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Movie Towne
Movie Towne Trips
Movie Towne, Port Of Spain Reviews
Just a great place. It's a place that's suitable for family and couples. There is an amusement park on the western most side of the mall, with rides for children. In that vicinity there are also a few park benches where couples can sit and enjoy each other's presence. I've visited a few times and each time it was a beautiful and memorable experience.
I love this place!! The theater design, the stores, the food it's all really great... I ate at a restaurant there recently and the food was delicious. I had what they called "Z's Best Tail"... If you're a lobster fan, I highly recommend that you try this. I'd give credit to the restaurant itself but sadly I can't remember the name but I hope that the picture I took helps. 👍😊 great place 5/5
Just a great place. It's a place that's suitable for family and couples. There is an amusement park on the western most side of the mall, with rides for children. In that vicinity there are also a few park benches where couples can sit and enjoy each other's companionship . I've visited a few times and each time it was a beautiful and memorable experience.
Good place to go watch movies and eat. But that's pretty much it. No clubs and a small play area for the kids
Nice place to shop and hang out. A bit upscale (pricey) for me... Wide variety of shopping, restaurants and entertainment experience...