Fay Lake Wilderness Park3 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 6300 Fay Blvd, Cocoa, FL 32927, USA, United States Map
- Phone: +1-3216331904
- Tags: Trail, Park, Family And Kids
The Fay Lake Wilderness Park sprawls over 192 acres in Brevard County and is a perfect weekend getaway with playgrounds, picnic pavilions, and the 27 acres fishing lake. There is a boat launching ramp beside the fishing piers where you can enjoy fishing for hours end. You can bring your dogs for a walk in the dog play area. While paddle boating along the pond, you can enjoy sighting waders, swallows, waterfowls, moorhens, and turtles. Take a hike along the trails and you can get lost in the songs of the migratory songbirds or encounter a whitetail deer. There are drinking fountains near the picnic pavilion that can accommodate up to 100 people. The kids’ playground is also a great feature of Fay Lake Wilderness Park.
How to Reach Fay Lake Wilderness Park
- Rented Car / Taxi
- Fay Lake Wilderness Park Address: 6300 Fay Blvd, Cocoa, FL 32927, USA, United States
- Fay Lake Wilderness Park Contact Number: +1-3216331904
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!