Portland Farmers Market, Portland
About Portland Farmers Market, Portland
Portland Farmers Market, Portland - Address, Phone Number
Address: 240 N Broadway #129, Portland, OR 97227, USA
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
Added 5.3K times in trip plans
Market, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
A stroll through the market that offers fresh local produce is the best way to know a place. And this is what the Portland Farmers Market of Portland does. Founded in the year 1992, this market sells fresh produce by the vigorous farmers of Portland. The market also sells cheese, meat, seafood and other specialty foods with strength of about 250 vendors. The market gives you free tasting samples enough to fill you up. Your eyes will be delighted to see a number of colorful fruits and vegetables spread up before your eyes. There are many(more than 40) that abound the city.
Portland Farmers Market Information
- The market is Open year-round.
Portland Farmers Market Ticket Prices
There are many Farmers Markets that abound the city. Each has a different day.
- SW Park & SW Montgomery : 9:00 am (Nov-Feb) or 8:30 am (Mar-Oct) to 2:00 pm Saturdays
- NW 19th & Everett : 2:00pm to 6:00pm Thursdays, June 2nd to September 29th
- SW 6th & SW Yamhill: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Mondays, June 20th to September 26th
- SE 91st Ave & Foster Road: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Sundays, June 5th to October 30th
- SW Park & SW Main: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Wednesdays ,May 4th to November 23rd
- NE 7th & NE Wygant : 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Sundays, May 1st to November 20th
- N McClellan & N Denver : 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm Wednesdays, June 1st to September 28th
How To reach Portland Farmers Market by Public Transport
- By Train: Pioneer Courthouse/SW 6th Ave MAX Stn
- Pioneer Square South MAX Station
- By Bus: Portland SW 6th & Yamhill
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Portland Farmers Market, Portland Reviews - Write a Review
If this farmer's market is the one near Llyod Center mall, I wouldn't recommend any vendors to be apart of this small one. The manager name Wendy wasn't clear of expectations and wasn't well at communicating at all! My parents had horrible experience with her and her husband. Maybe to go as customers to shop will be fine but to be a team and working with her. I wouldn't recommend it!
Farmers market was great when we went! There were so many vendors, the choices were a little bit overwhelming.
We used to go here all the time but it has become miserable. Parking is very difficult and the enforcement is totally over the top. They will find anything at all to give you a healthy fine for and it is too difficult to fight it, so you just have to pay. There is nothing too trivial and many of the regulations aren't apparent unless you do a detailed study of your space and all the obscure signage around it. This is obviously a major revenue source for the City. The market itself is very crowded and the prices are high. There are often long lines to pay. Do yourself a favor and go to the Beaverton farmer's market. The prices are better, the selection just as good, parking is free and plentiful and it is busy but not crowded. It is also convenient by Max. There are other good farmer's markets throughout the metropolitan area as well. If you do go to the Portland farmer's market, go by public transit and schlep your stuff home in a backpack. Try to go early to avoid the crush.
Great selection of hot dogs.
Lovely day fall day for a walk through the market. Lots of great local seasonal produce, with much of it organic. Great atmosphere for veggie and people watching. There's also a wonderfully large variety of various ethnic specially items as well. It's easy to see why so many people bring extra bags, carts, buggies, and wagons. There's just way to much great stuff to pass up.
- Nearby Attractions
- Gammans Park
- Chamber Music Northwest
- Circuit Bouldering Gym SW
- Portland State University
- Old Town
- Overlook Park
- Eastmoreland Golf Course
- Montavilla Park
- Grand Central
- East West Yoga PDX
- Portland Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Portland
- What to See in 48 Hours in Portland
- What to See in 72 Hours in Portland
- How to Spend 5 Days in Portland
- How to Spend 6 Days in Portland
- How to Spend 7 Days in Portland