Portland Farmers Market646 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 240 N Broadway #129, Portland, OR 97227, USA, United States
- Timings: 09:00 am - 02:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5032410032
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Market, Family And Kids
A stroll through the market that offers fresh local produce is the best way to know a place. And this is what the Portland Farmers Market of Portland does. Founded in the year 1992, this market sells fresh produce by the vigorous farmers of Portland. The market also sells cheese, meat, seafood and other specialty foods with strength of about 250 vendors. The market gives you free tasting samples enough to fill you up. Your eyes will be delighted to see a number of colorful fruits and vegetables spread up before your eyes. There are many(more than 40) that abound the city.
Portland Farmers Market Travel Tips
- The market is Open year-round.
Entrance Ticket Details For Portland Farmers Market
There are many Farmers Markets that abound the city. Each has a different day.
- SW Park & SW Montgomery : 9:00 am (Nov-Feb) or 8:30 am (Mar-Oct) to 2:00 pm Saturdays
- NW 19th & Everett : 2:00pm to 6:00pm Thursdays, June 2nd to September 29th
- SW 6th & SW Yamhill: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Mondays, June 20th to September 26th
- SE 91st Ave & Foster Road: 9:00 am to 2:00 pm Sundays, June 5th to October 30th
- SW Park & SW Main: 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Wednesdays ,May 4th to November 23rd
- NE 7th & NE Wygant : 10:00 am to 2:00 pm Sundays, May 1st to November 20th
- N McClellan & N Denver : 3:00 pm to 7:00 pm Wednesdays, June 1st to September 28th
How to Reach Portland Farmers Market
- By Train: Pioneer Courthouse/SW 6th Ave MAX Stn
- Pioneer Square South MAX Station
- By Bus: Portland SW 6th & Yamhill
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
14.55% of people who visit Portland include Portland Farmers Market in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
53.66% of people start their Portland Farmers Market visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Portland Farmers Market
92.31% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Portland Farmers Market
Fresh produce but prices could be better with no middlemen . Pine biscuits overpriced !
There is a motel accross from here. I bought SMOKES and BEER. Friendly people, nice place to be when in need.
Lovely day fall day for a walk through the market. Lots of great local seasonal produce, with much of it organic. Great atmosphere for veggie and people watching. There's also a wonderfully large variety of various ethnic specially items as well. It's easy to see why so many people bring extra bags, carts, buggies, and wagons. There's just way to much great stuff to pass up.
The best selection of farmers and produce. You know who grew the food you're gonna eat, and supporting them helps everyone! Parking is a little hard to find but turnover is fast.
A great place to buy local, very fairly priced, sometimes organic, produce. There are always tons of free samples at the bakery booths - be sure to check them out. There are also lots of great food venders from around Portland. I recommend checking out Pine State Biscuits! Once you decide that you love them, be sure to head over to their restaurant location to get more!
how can I get in touch with the folks who sell mushrooms at the market?Answer Report Abuse
You can call the Farmer's market directly on 1-5032410032 as they will provide you with the vendor's information.Report Abuse