Alberta Street100 Votes Currently Open
- Address: NE Alberta St Portland, OR 97211, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Landmark, Entertainment, Shopping Center, Family And Kids, Streets
The street was a cultural Hub even before gentrification, when the community was primarily African-American. And today it's still a typical arts, dining and shopping district. Expect to find the hipsters and bohemians and members of the counterculture hanging about. That's why there are a lot of budget hostels around here. Expect to find mini boutiques, cafes, bars, galleries, and artwork on the buildings along the street. It is a weird mix of the bohemian and the blue collar. One of the best times to be at the street is on the last Thursday of every month, when there is a festival that celebrates art and food and community. Some of the stops were checking out include Green Bean Books, the arts and crafts store Collage, the Random Order Coffeehouse & Bakery, the Screaming Sky Gallery, The Know bar, Townsend's Tea Company, Freaks and Geeks Tattoo Studio. To round it off, have cocktails at Binks.
How to Reach Alberta Street
- Bus 72 stop NE Alberta & 21st
- Bus 8 stop NE 15th &Killingsworth
- Drive to here.
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Alberta Street Address: NE Alberta St Portland, OR 97211, United States
- Alberta Street Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Alberta Street(preferred time): 11:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Alberta Street: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.95% of people who visit Portland include Alberta Street in their plan
42.86% of people start their Alberta Street visit around 10 AM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Alberta Street
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alberta Street
People normally club together Portlandia and Washington Square while planning their visit to Alberta Street.