Portland is reputed of its greenery with ample of tress embracing the residents of the city. I bet as a tourist you won’t be able to neglect the beauty of the lush green vegetation that will lure you with its scenic beauty. The forest park is replete with tall trees, plenty of hiking trails that go from easy to difficult, biking trails, equestrian, trails and vista point.
The forest park is adventurous and naturally beautiful. Enjoy a long kiss of nature by taking your first step into the woods at the pristine forest park.
Forest Park Travel Tips
- The forest park is often closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Portlanders are very friendly and easy going people. Expect them to acknowledge your presence in the park.
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for hiking.
- Carry water to keep yourself hydrated.
How to Reach Forest Park
- By Train: Amtrak Station– VAN
- By Bus: NW St Helens & Marina Way
- NW Bridge Ave & Springville
- NW St Helens & Front
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
44.49% of people who visit Portland include Forest Park in their plan
10 AM - 11 AM
46.97% of people start their Forest Park visit around 10 AM - 11 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Forest Park
93.33% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Forest Park