How to Reach Portland
- By Air: Travel to Portland gets easy with the Portland International Airport (PDX). It boasts of hosting almost 227 flights daily.
- By Train: The Amtrak connects nearby cities to Portland, USA. Trains halt at the Union Station and connect the city to places such as Eugene, Seattle, San Francisco and Chicago to name a few.
- By Bus: It is easy to travel to and from Portland with the iconic Greyhound and its subsidiary BoltBus.
- By MAX Light Rail: Portland’s efficient light-rail system connects the metro region to downtown area.
- By Streetcar: USA’s first modern-day streetcar, the Portland Streetcar runs in 2 lines. One connects downtown to Pearl district and the other connects Willamette River to OMSI.
- By Bicycle: Portland is the Bike City of USA. With 315 miles of bikeways and the nation’s highest percentage of bike commuters, the city is definitely bicycle friendly.
- By Bus: The TriMet is an efficient bus system which covers the city and its suburbs.
- By Car: Portland takes pride in the fact that it can be explored without a car. However, car rentals are available.
- On Foot: Walk around the city’s streets and discover Portland like never before.