Hoyt ArboretumCurrently Closed
Hoyt Arboretum is a lush green park with beautiful blooming flowers and hiking trails. This park is an ideal place for family outing and romantic evenings. The Arboretum is strategically located in the West Hills of Portland on the top of a ridge. Home to a gift shop, this park is decorated with paved paths while natural beauty abounds this picnic spot. If you are looking for a place to have quality time or an adventurous outing with family or your spouse, the Hoyt Arboretum should easily top your list.
Hoyt Arboretum Travel Tips
- The park is home to a lovely gift shop.
- Do not litter in the park.
- As the park has hiking trails, come in comfortable footwear appropriate for hiking.
- Carry enough of water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Timings on Sunday cannot be verified.
How to Reach Hoyt Arboretum
- By Train: Amtrak Station – PDX
- By Bus: SW Fairview & Wildwood Trail bus stop
- 4000 Block SW Fairview (Arboretum) bus stop
- SW Fairview & Wildwood Trail bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
24.71% of people who visit Portland include Hoyt Arboretum in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
54.69% of people start their Hoyt Arboretum visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Hoyt Arboretum
94.19% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Hoyt Arboretum