Lan Su Chinese Garden2927 Votes Currently Closed
- Address: 239 NW Everett St, Portland, OR 97209, United States
- Timings: 10:00 am - 07:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5032288131
- Ticket Price: 10 USD
- Time Required: 02:00 Hrs
- Tags: Garden, Walking Area, Family And Kids
After the Japanese garden, the city of Portland is also home to a magnificent Chinese garden. At a short distance from the waterfront lies the beautiful Lan Su Chinese Garden which is the largest Suzhou style garden outside the country of China. The garden does complete justice in its attempt to reflect an authentic Chinese garden. The charm of the garden is credited to its lovely blooming flowers, varied and rare plant species, the elite tea house, stone, art, buildings, water, koi, dragonflies and the peace and tranquility emitted by the calm atmosphere in there. Unwind from the day’s chaos by indulging in a pleasant visit to the Lan Su Chinese Garden.
Entrance Ticket Details For Lan Su Chinese Garden
- There are certain garden etiquettes for this place. Check them on the website before you make a visit.
- On-street parking is free of cost.
- Guided tours to the garden are available.
- Observe closely how the garden and its elements interact with buildings, nature, landscape, etc. surrounding it.
Lan Su Chinese Garden Hours
- Summer Hours (March 15 to October 31) - Garden Shop: 10:00 am - 7:30 pm
- Winter Hours (November 1 to March 14) - Garden Shop: 10:00 am - 4:30 pm
How to Reach Lan Su Chinese Garden
- By Train: Amtrak Station – PDX
- By Bus: NW Everett & 2nd
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
63.71% of people who visit Portland include Lan Su Chinese Garden in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
31.62% of people start their Lan Su Chinese Garden visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 2 Hrs to see Lan Su Chinese Garden
90.62% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Lan Su Chinese Garden