Multnomah County Central Library, Portland
About Multnomah County Central Library, Portland
Multnomah County Central Library, Portland - Address, Phone Number
Address: 801 SW 10th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, United States
Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
Added 6.5K times in trip plans
Library, Cafe, Family And Kids
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Multnomah County Central Library is a room filled with knowledge and open to sharing its knowledge in the form of books and computers. The library is a wide and well maintained hall with brilliant staff and comfortable seating. You can choose your preferred read and spend some time in peace exploring the book.
The library also has a café you can grab a bite from. If you love reading, this library is sure a place you would like to be.
Multnomah County Central Library Information
- Computers are available for research.
- Guest pass is easily available.
- Wi-Fi is available in the library.
How To reach Multnomah County Central Library by Public Transport
- By Train: Central Library Light rail station
- Amtrak Station – PDX
- SW 11th & Taylor Light rail station
- By Bus: Governor Hotel bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Multnomah County Central Library, Portland Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Southwest 12th Avenue
- 3615 Ne 14th Ave
- Southeast Raymond Court
- 2650 Ne Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
- 503 Ne Webster St
- 1973 Nw Everett St
- 4759 Ne Fremont St
- 4823 Se Division St
- 712 Sw Salmon St
- Portland Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Portland
- What to See in 48 Hours in Portland
- What to See in 72 Hours in Portland
- How to Spend 5 Days in Portland
- How to Spend 6 Days in Portland
- How to Spend 7 Days in Portland