Multnomah County Central LibraryCurrently Closed
- Address: 801 SW 10th Ave, Portland, OR 97205, United States, 97205
- Timings: 10:00 am - 06:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5039885123
- Time Required: 01:00 Hrs
- Tags: Library, Cafe, Family And Kids, Community And Government, Libraries
Multnomah County Central Library is a room filled with knowledge and open to sharing its knowledge in the form of books and computers. The library is a wide and well maintained hall with brilliant staff and comfortable seating. You can choose your preferred read and spend some time in peace exploring the book.
The library also has a café you can grab a bite from. If you love reading, this library is sure a place you would like to be.
Multnomah County Central Library Travel Tips
- Computers are available for research.
- Guest pass is easily available.
- Wi-Fi is available in the library.
How to Reach Multnomah County Central Library
- By Train: Central Library Light rail station
- Amtrak Station – PDX
- SW 11th & Taylor Light rail station
- By Bus: Governor Hotel bus stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
16.24% of people who visit Portland include Multnomah County Central Library in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
43.14% of people start their Multnomah County Central Library visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Multnomah County Central Library
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Multnomah County Central Library