Oneonta GorgeCurrently Open
- Address: E Crown Point Hwy, Cascade Locks, OR 97014, USA, Portland, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Time Required: 04:00 Hrs
- Tags: View Point, Hiking Trail, Adventure, Nature, Adults
The Oneonta Gorge is sure to mesmerize your senses with its gorgeous view and adventure. The gorge is situated between two hills making hiking a part of a visit to this place. The surroundings are tranquilizing while all you can hear is nature. The gorge has a winding trail blessed with greenery of either side. A hike through the stream would take you to the majestic waterfalls.
During spring white candy flowers and pink geraniums crowd the hiking path.
Oneonta Gorge Travel Tips
- Wear comfortable shoes suitable for hiking.
- Carry water to keep yourself hydrated.
- Carry an extra pair of clothes.
How to Reach Oneonta Gorge
- By Bus: Addy St & Addy Loop
- Addy St & 3900 Block
- Addy St & 3700 Block
- By Train: Amtrak Station – VAN
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
31.49% of people who visit Portland include Oneonta Gorge in their plan
12 PM - 1 PM
54.55% of people start their Oneonta Gorge visit around 12 PM - 1 PM
People usually take around 4 Hrs to see Oneonta Gorge
90% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Oneonta Gorge