- Address: 1120 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97210, United States Map
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-9712717473
- Time Required: 00:15 Mins
- Tags: Landmark, Statue, Family And Kids, Sculpture
Squatting above the entrance of the Portland Building is the Portlandia sculpture. It is the second largest copper repose statue in the country after the Statue of Liberty. It's supposed to be the anthropomorphic representation of the city. The statue is of 34 feet height and weighs almost 6000 kilograms. If standing the woman would be 50 feet high. People are always a little surprised that it does not get mentioned in popular culture more often but as it turns out the Statue is the intellectual property of its sculptor, who does not let its image be reproduced without permission.
How to Reach Portlandia
- By Bus: 1, 8, 12, 94, 164, 177 stop SW 5th & Madison; Buses 291; MAX Green And Orange Lines stop City Hall/SW 5th & Jefferson MAX Station; Buses 1, 4, 7, 15, 30, 51, 99, 105, 199 stop SW Salmon between 6th and 5th Avenues; MAX Green and Orange Lines stop SW 6th & Madison MAX Station
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Portlandia Address: 1120 SW 5th Ave, Portland, OR 97210, United States
- Portlandia Contact Number: +1-9712717473
- Portlandia Timing: 24-hrs
- Best time to visit Portlandia(preferred time): 07:00 am - 08:00 pm
- Time required to visit Portlandia: 00:15 Mins
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1.72% of people who visit Portland include Portlandia in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
50% of people start their Portlandia visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Portlandia
75% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Portlandia
People normally club together Bridgeport Brewing Company and Alberta Street while planning their visit to Portlandia.