Trillium LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Trillium Lake Rd, Government Camp, OR 97028, USA, 97028, Portland, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-5036681700
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Camp, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Lake, Boating, Picnic Spot, Fishing, Landmarks, Natural, Lakes
Trillium Lake - Review
The Trillium Lake offers a picturesque view of Mount Hood and makes for a gorgeous backdrop with tall towering pine trees and a serene, tranquilizing atmosphere. The lake is otherwise ideal for day picnics, boating, fishing, camping, hiking and various other adventurous activities. Skiing can be a fun winter activity along the lake as well. There is a proper campground where you can fulfill your cozy summer picnic dreams and come back with fond memories of nature. Camping is also allowed.
Trillium Lake Information
- You have to pay for parking.
- Carry a camera along.
- Wear footwear comfortable for hiking.
Trillium Lake Ticket Prices
- $18/night for single site, $8/night for extra vehicle.
- $2/night additional charge on all holidays and holiday weekends.
- Day use: $5/day/vehicle
How To reach Trillium Lake by Public Transport
- By Train: Amtrak Station – BNG
- BNSF Railway Co
- By Bus: Government Camp Summit Chevron
- Government Camp Loop/Collins Lake
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Trillium Lake
85.26% of people who visit Portland include Trillium Lake in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
48.21% of people start their Trillium Lake visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
3 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 3 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Trillium Lake
94.59% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Trillium Lake
Trillium Lake Map
Trillium Lake Trips
Trillium Lake, Portland Reviews
All QuestionsTrillium lake
Find places near Trillium Lake, Portland
Cascade Dining Room Timberline Lodge2.543 km away
Chevron E End Hwy 26 Loop2.543 km away