Trillium LakeCurrently Open
- Address: Trillium Lake Rd, Government Camp, OR 97028, USA, 97028, Portland, United States
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +1-5036681700
- Ticket Price: 5 USD
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Outdoors, Water Body, Camp, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Lake, Boating, Picnic Spot, Fishing, Landmarks, Natural, Lakes
The Trillium Lake offers a picturesque view of Mount Hood and makes for a gorgeous backdrop with tall towering pine trees and a serene, tranquilizing atmosphere. The lake is otherwise ideal for day picnics, boating, fishing, camping, hiking and various other adventurous activities. Skiing can be a fun winter activity along the lake as well. There is a proper campground where you can fulfill your cozy summer picnic dreams and come back with fond memories of nature. Camping is also allowed.
- You have to pay for parking.
- Carry a camera along.
- Wear footwear comfortable for hiking.
- $18/night for single site, $8/night for extra vehicle.
- $2/night additional charge on all holidays and holiday weekends.
- Day use: $5/day/vehicle
- By Train: Amtrak Station – BNG
- BNSF Railway Co
- By Bus: Government Camp Summit Chevron
- Government Camp Loop/Collins Lake
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.04% of people who visit Portland include Trillium Lake in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
42.86% of people start their Trillium Lake visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Trillium Lake
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Trillium Lake
Cascade Dining Room Timberline Lodge2.543 km away
Chevron E End Hwy 26 Loop2.543 km away