Trillium Lake, Portland
Trillium Lake - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Trillium Lake Rd, Government Camp, OR 97028, USA, 97028, Portland, United States
Ticket Price: 5 USD
Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
Timings: 24-hrs Details
Added 7.7K times in trip plans
Outdoors, Water Body, Camp, Hiking Trail, Family And Kids, Adventure Sport, Lake, Boating, Picnic Spot, Fishing, Landmarks, Natural, Lakes
Use it for free, Plan to the T with TripHobo holiday itinerary creator tool
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
About Trillium Lake, Portland
The Trillium Lake offers a picturesque view of Mount Hood and makes for a gorgeous backdrop with tall towering pine trees and a serene, tranquilizing atmosphere. The lake is otherwise ideal for day picnics, boating, fishing, camping, hiking and various other adventurous activities. Skiing can be a fun winter activity along the lake as well. There is a proper campground where you can fulfill your cozy summer picnic dreams and come back with fond memories of nature. Camping is also allowed.
Trillium Lake Information
- You have to pay for parking.
- Carry a camera along.
- Wear footwear comfortable for hiking.
Trillium Lake Ticket Prices
- $18/night for single site, $8/night for extra vehicle.
- $2/night additional charge on all holidays and holiday weekends.
- Day use: $5/day/vehicle
How To reach Trillium Lake by Public Transport
- By Train: Amtrak Station – BNG
- BNSF Railway Co
- By Bus: Government Camp Summit Chevron
- Government Camp Loop/Collins Lake
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
Trillium Lake, Portland Reviews
Find places near Trillium Lake, Portland
Cascade Dining Room Timberline Lodge2.543 km away
Chevron E End Hwy 26 Loop2.543 km away
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Portland
- Alaska/Horizon Airlines Ticket Counter
- Meyer Riverside Airpark
- Airport Way Commons
- Scarlett Ribbons Lingerie
- The American Male Revue
- Banjoliers Rose City
- Front Avenue Strip Club
- Cody's Glowin Mini Golf
- Portland Air National Grd BX
- Vintage House Merchants
- Willamette Valley Wineries