Washington Square51 Votes Currently Open
- Address: 9585 SW Washington Square Rd, Portland, OR 97223, United States Map
- Timings: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm Details
- Phone: +1-5036398860
- Time Required: 03:00 Hrs
- Tags: Entertainment, Mall, Shopping Center, Family And Kids
This mall, with the total retail floor area of more than 135000 square meters, is apparently one of the best-performing shopping malls in the country. Outside of the main department stores, there are over 170 specialty shops and restaurants in addition to the food court and an outdoor Plaza. In other words, if you're bored of doing touristy things, and just need some good old-fashioned retail therapy, this is the best place in the city you can land up in. The atmosphere is bustling and rigorous and the people watching is great. The mall occasionally hosts events and exhibitions and sales and you can find out about them on the mall website.
Washington Square Travel Tips
- Disabled accessible.
Washington Square Hours
- Check Shopping Mall website for updated holiday opening hours.
How to Reach Washington Square
- By Bus: 56, 76 and 78 stop SW Eliander & One Embassy Centre; Bus 43 and 45 stop SW Palmblad & Hall Blvd; Bus 92 stop
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Portland before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Portland and book an accommodation of your choice.
- Washington Square Address: 9585 SW Washington Square Rd, Portland, OR 97223, United States
- Washington Square Contact Number: +1-5036398860
- Washington Square Timing: 08:00 am - 11:00 pm
- Best time to visit Washington Square(preferred time): 09:00 am - 07:00 pm
- Time required to visit Washington Square: 03:00 Hrs
- Try the best online travel planner to plan your travel itinerary!
1% of people who visit Portland include Washington Square in their plan
1 PM - 2 PM
44.44% of people start their Washington Square visit around 1 PM - 2 PM
People usually take around 3 Hrs to see Washington Square
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Washington Square
People normally club together Ira Keller Fountain Park and Wilderness Park while planning their visit to Washington Square.
People also prefer to end their day with Washington Square.
Washington Square Reviews & Ratings
I would have enjoyed it more if there had been more places to sit and rest in between stores. Most benches have been removed and unless you enjoy standing and walking for 3-4 hours without a rest break the mall is way too big to enjoy leisurely. Most stores have removed seating from outside of the dressing rooms and public seating is few and far between.