The Porto Alegre Botanical Garden is one of the favourite local haunts to simply relax under the cooling shades of its trees. The Botanical garden was opened in 1958 and is one of the top 5 largest botanical gardens in Brazil.
Take a stroll here during your stay in Porto Alegre to admire the sheer variety of plants.
- Museum of Natural Sciences present on premises.
Entrance Ticket Details For Alegre Botanical Garden
- Adults - Brazilian Real 2.00
- Adults 60 years of age and older - Brazilian Real 1.00
- Students - Brazilian Real 1.00
- One Month Pass - Brazilian Real 5.00
- Children (up to 12 years of age) - FREE admission
Alegre Botanical Garden Hours
- Museum of Natural Sciences: Monday- Friday: 8.00 am – 6.00 pm.
How to Reach Alegre Botanical Garden
- Bus: at Dr Salvador Franca
- By Lotacao
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
26.8% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Alegre Botanical Garden in their plan
11 AM - 12 PM
83.33% of people start their Alegre Botanical Garden visit around 11 AM - 12 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Alegre Botanical Garden
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Alegre Botanical Garden