The Arena do Grêmio is popular for its Soccer legacy and for grooming some of the best sports personalities which have shaped Grêmio’s pride.
Fans of soccer love to attend the matches and cheer for their teams while tourists love to watch a match here to experience an inseparable part of the city’s local life.
- 70 Minute Tour of the stadium which covers Cabins, Gold chairs, Auditorium (Room Collective Press), Locker room, Mixed zone, Tunnel access and Reservations banks.
- Do call up the place before you visit for booking the tour, since the number of people per tour is limited.
- Entry with food on the tour is prohibited and so is littering.
- Animals are not allowed in the Arena.
- Professional Photography is prohibited.
- Full: Brazilian Real 30.00 (Adults).
- Reduced Input: Brazilian Real 15.00; (Students, Seniors, PCD's, Children and Youth from 6 to 15 years, all on presentation of membership card or indicative document).
- Combo for 4 people: Brazilian Real 80.00
- Children under 5 years- Free
- Wednesday- Friday: 10.00 am, 11.30 am, 1.00 pm, 2:30 pm and 4.00 pm.
- Saturday and Sundays: 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 1.00 pm, 2.00 pm, 3.00 pm, 4.00 pm and 5.00 pm.
The Tours are subjected to changes due to Training Sessions and Matches.
- Bus: At Padre Leopoldo Brentano
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
95% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Arena Do Gremio in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
60.34% of people start their Arena Do Gremio visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 1 Hr to see Arena Do Gremio
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arena Do Gremio
The best football arena in Brazil
Arena of the best football team in the world!!! Simple as that :-)
Grêmio's house! Great infrastructure, FIFA approved and home of the best team in Brazil. Downside is the access to it, still lacking public infrastructure to show all potential.
Great and big stadium the security is great and it’s a beatifull place to go !
New and very nice arena. I've been in european countries and the Gremio Arena is equally good or better. Neighbourhood is the downside.