Arena Do Gremio, Porto Alegre
Arena Do Gremio - A Quick Overview[Contribute/Review]
Address: Av. Padre Leopoldo Brentano, 110 - Humaitá, Porto Alegre - RS, 90250-590, Brazil
Ticket Price: 30 BRL
Added 646 times in trip plans
Stadium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
TripHobo vacation maker is the answer to all your travel planning problems, use it today!
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
Need more info?
About Arena Do Gremio, Porto Alegre
The Arena do Grêmio is popular for its Soccer legacy and for grooming some of the best sports personalities which have shaped Grêmio’s pride.
Fans of soccer love to attend the matches and cheer for their teams while tourists love to watch a match here to experience an inseparable part of the city’s local life.
- 70 Minute Tour of the stadium which covers Cabins, Gold chairs, Auditorium (Room Collective Press), Locker room, Mixed zone, Tunnel access and Reservations banks.
Arena Do Gremio Information
- Do call up the place before you visit for booking the tour, since the number of people per tour is limited.
- Entry with food on the tour is prohibited and so is littering.
- Animals are not allowed in the Arena.
- Professional Photography is prohibited.
Arena Do Gremio Ticket Prices
- Full: Brazilian Real 30.00 (Adults).
- Reduced Input: Brazilian Real 15.00; (Students, Seniors, PCD's, Children and Youth from 6 to 15 years, all on presentation of membership card or indicative document).
- Combo for 4 people: Brazilian Real 80.00
- Children under 5 years- Free
Arena Do Gremio Opening and Closing Hours
- Wednesday- Friday: 10.00 am, 11.30 am, 1.00 pm, 2:30 pm and 4.00 pm.
- Saturday and Sundays: 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 1.00 pm, 2.00 pm, 3.00 pm, 4.00 pm and 5.00 pm.
The Tours are subjected to changes due to Training Sessions and Matches.
How To reach Arena Do Gremio by Public Transport
- Bus: At Padre Leopoldo Brentano
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Arena Do Gremio, Porto Alegre Reviews
New and very nice arena. I've been in european countries and the Gremio Arena is equally good or better. Neighbourhood is the downside.
Dali dali gremio
A perfect place to go with friends, family or alone and have a great time watching a football match, eating or attending to a spectacle.
Well organized, good accessibility, nice space for legs, clean washroom, good options of snacks and a poor community around the stadium that helps a lot (parking, security, snacks).
The best arena stadium of Porto alegre
All QuestionsArena do Gremio
- Recently Added Point of Interest in Porto Alegre
- Estádio Olímpico Monumental
- Salgado Filho International Airport
- Igreja Nossa Senhora Das Dores
- Museu Do Trabalho
- Parque Germania
- Santander Cultural
- Centro Cultural CEEE Erico Verissimo
- Memorial Do Rio Grande Do Sul
- Instituto NT De Cinema E Cultura
- Teatro CIEE