Arena Do Gremio
- Address: Av. Padre Leopoldo Brentano, 110 - Humaitá, Porto Alegre - RS, 90250-590, Brazil
- Phone: +55-5130191903
- Ticket Price: 30 BRL
- Tags: Stadium, Entertainment, Family And Kids
Arena Do Gremio - Review
The Arena do Grêmio is popular for its Soccer legacy and for grooming some of the best sports personalities which have shaped Grêmio’s pride.
Fans of soccer love to attend the matches and cheer for their teams while tourists love to watch a match here to experience an inseparable part of the city’s local life.
- 70 Minute Tour of the stadium which covers Cabins, Gold chairs, Auditorium (Room Collective Press), Locker room, Mixed zone, Tunnel access and Reservations banks.
Arena Do Gremio Information
- Do call up the place before you visit for booking the tour, since the number of people per tour is limited.
- Entry with food on the tour is prohibited and so is littering.
- Animals are not allowed in the Arena.
- Professional Photography is prohibited.
Arena Do Gremio Ticket Prices
- Full: Brazilian Real 30.00 (Adults).
- Reduced Input: Brazilian Real 15.00; (Students, Seniors, PCD's, Children and Youth from 6 to 15 years, all on presentation of membership card or indicative document).
- Combo for 4 people: Brazilian Real 80.00
- Children under 5 years- Free
Arena Do Gremio Opening and Closing Hours
- Wednesday- Friday: 10.00 am, 11.30 am, 1.00 pm, 2:30 pm and 4.00 pm.
- Saturday and Sundays: 10.00 am, 11.00 am, 1.00 pm, 2.00 pm, 3.00 pm, 4.00 pm and 5.00 pm.
The Tours are subjected to changes due to Training Sessions and Matches.
How To reach Arena Do Gremio by Public Transport
- Bus: At Padre Leopoldo Brentano
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Arena Do Gremio
95% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Arena Do Gremio in their plan
3 PM - 4 PM
49.68% of people start their Arena Do Gremio visit around 3 PM - 4 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Arena Do Gremio
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Arena Do Gremio
Arena Do Gremio Map
Arena Do Gremio Trips
Arena Do Gremio, Porto Alegre Reviews
Grêmio's house! Great infrastructure, FIFA approved and home of the best team in Brazil. Downside is the access to it, still lacking public infrastructure to show all potential.
New and very nice arena. I've been in european countries and the Gremio Arena is equally good or better. Neighbourhood is the downside.
Great and big stadium the security is great and it’s a beatifull place to go !
A perfect place to go with friends, family or alone and have a great time watching a football match, eating or attending to a spectacle.
Dali dali gremio
All QuestionsArena do gremio
- Hipodromo Do Cristal
- Salgado Filho Airport
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul - Campus Do Vale
- Focus Car Rental S / A
- Tv Pampa-jornalismo
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica Do Rio Grande Do Sul
- Procergs-cia Processamento Dados Do Estado Rio Grande Sul
- Brique Da Redenção
- Anvisa - Agência Nacional De Vigilância Sanitária
- Estádio Olímpico Monumental
- Salgado Filho International Airport