Casa De Cultura Mario QuintanaCurrently Open
- Address: R. dos Andradas, 736 - Centro Histórico, Porto Alegre - RS, 90020-003, Brazil
- Timings: 24-hrs Details
- Phone: +55-5132217147
- Ticket Price: Free
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Hotel, Family And Kids, Architecture , Heritage Building
Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana - Review
Casa de Cultura Mario Quintana is one of the most famous hotels in Porto Alegre and was built from 1916 to 1933. Designed by a German-Brazilian architect, the building was one of the major buildings constructed by using reinforced concrete.
Today, the hotel still stands just as tall and strong and is a good example of one of the most iconic architectures in the city.
A stay here is recommended only if you don’t mind spending luxuriously.
Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana Opening and Closing Hours
- Monday: 2.00 pm- 9.00 pm
- Tuesdays to Fridays: 9 am- 9.00 pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 12.00 pm- 9.00 pm
How To reach Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana by Public Transport
- Bus: At Sete de Setembro
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Things to Know Before Visiting Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana
95% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
31.73% of people start their Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana
67.8% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana
Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana Map
Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana Trips
Casa De Cultura Mario Quintana, Porto Alegre Reviews
Lugar é lindo, várias coisas acontecem ao mesmo tempo. Ponto negativo banheiro público apenas no segundo andar, o restante trancado a chave (todos)
A beautiful place, charming and warming. You could study, see a movie, walk at the garden, eat a good food and appreciate a nice view at the rooftop restaurant. However, you could learning about the famous writer Mario Quintana, who was lived there.
It is worth the visit. Unfortunately, the place is a little neglected. Check the view from the cafe.
A forgotten artistic place, really a piny, could be much more attractive.
All QuestionsCasa de cultura mario quintana
- Universidade Federal Do Rio Grande Do Sul - Campus Do Vale
- Tv Pampa-jornalismo
- Pontifícia Universidade Católica Do Rio Grande Do Sul
- Procergs-cia Processamento Dados Do Estado Rio Grande Sul
- Brique Da Redenção
- Anvisa - Agência Nacional De Vigilância Sanitária
- Estádio Olímpico Monumental
- Salgado Filho International Airport
- Ilha Da Pintada
- Igreja Nossa Senhora Das Dores
- Santander Cultural
- Radyr Library
- Casino Hire Cardiff
- Accesi Wedding DVD And Wedding Video Cardiff And South Wales
- Nunwell House And Gardens
- Isle Of Wight Wax Works
- Brading Railway Station
- Old Town Hall Museum
- Brading Station
- St Mary The Virgin Church
- Oglander Roman Trust
- The Bull Ring
- The Lilliput Antique Doll & Toy Museum
- Morton Manor
- Kate Bolton Artist
- Brading Station Visitor Centre