Estadio Beira-rioCurrently Open
- Address: Av. Padre Cacique, 891 - Praia de Belas, Porto Alegre - RS, 90810-240, Brazil
- Phone: +55-5132304600
- Time Required: 00:30 Mins
- Tags: Stadium, Family And Kids
One of the most loved stadiums by Football fans all around the world, the Estádio Beira-Rio is popular for hosting the FIFA World Cup in 2014. The state of the art stadium comes to life every evening when the lights go on, even during a no-game day!
- Catching a Live match.
- Tour of the museum and the stadium.
If you want to see the outside of the stadium spring to life with lights, take a walk along its boundaries after the sun is down.
Estadio Beira-rio Travel Tips
- If you want to take the stadium tour, please call up the place for more information.
Entrance Ticket Details For Estadio Beira-rio
- Call up the stadium for tour prices.
Estadio Beira-rio Hours
- Call up the stadium for tour timings and reservations.
How to Reach Estadio Beira-rio
- Bus: At Padre Cacique
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
38.12% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Estadio Beira-rio in their plan
2 PM - 3 PM
48.94% of people start their Estadio Beira-rio visit around 2 PM - 3 PM
People usually take around 30 Minutes to see Estadio Beira-rio
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Estadio Beira-rio