Farroupilha Park, Porto Alegre
About Farroupilha Park, Porto Alegre
Farroupilha Park, Porto Alegre - Address, Phone Number, Ticket Price
Address: Av. João Pessoa, s/n - Cidade Baixa, Porto Alegre - RS, 90010-150, Brazil
Ticket Price: 5 BRL
Time Required: 02:30 Hrs
Timings: 08:00 am - 05:30 pm Details
Added 647 times in trip plans
Park, Entertainment, Family And Kids, Rock Climbing
Try TripHobo to create your itinerary
Are you associated with this business? Get in touch
One of the best parks in Porto Alegre, the Farroupilha Park is more of an activity center than a park.
On weekends, locals are seen taking part in various activities including rock-climbing or simply relaxing over tasty street food which swarm the park in the early evenings. You can also see musicians performing in the park and on weekends the local market with its authentic arts and crafts, make it’s a good place to go shopping.
- Araujo Viana Auditorium where concerts and performances are arranged.
- Brique da Redenção which is filled with locally made craft products.
- Monumento ao Expedicionário- an important monument to honor the soldiers of Ragamuffin War and a local highlight during the Brazilian Independence day.
- Espelho D'Água- a canal which is local favorite to hangout in the park.
Farroupilha Park Information
- Wear Sunscreen and carry bottled water with you.
Farroupilha Park Ticket Prices
- Adult: Brazilian Real 5
Farroupilha Park Opening and Closing Hours
- Visit the official website for other timings.
How To reach Farroupilha Park by Public Transport
- Bus: At Joao Pessoa
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of things to do in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
Farroupilha Park, Porto Alegre Reviews - Write a Review
- Nearby Attractions
- Anvisa - Agência Nacional De Vigilância Sanitária
- Estádio Olímpico Monumental
- Ilha Da Pintada
- Igreja Nossa Senhora Das Dores
- Santander Cultural
- Centro Cultural CEEE Erico Verissimo
- Parque Germania
- Instituto NT De Cinema E Cultura
- Memorial Do Rio Grande Do Sul
- Porto Alegre Day-wise Trips
- What to See in 24 Hours in Porto Alegre
- What to See in 48 Hours in Porto Alegre
- What to See in 72 Hours in Porto Alegre
- How to Spend 5 Days in Porto Alegre
- How to Spend 6 Days in Porto Alegre
- How to Spend 7 Days in Porto Alegre