One of the best parks in Porto Alegre, the Farroupilha Park is more of an activity center than a park.
On weekends, locals are seen taking part in various activities including rock-climbing or simply relaxing over tasty street food which swarm the park in the early evenings. You can also see musicians performing in the park and on weekends the local market with its authentic arts and crafts, make it’s a good place to go shopping.
- Araujo Viana Auditorium where concerts and performances are arranged.
- Brique da Redenção which is filled with locally made craft products.
- Monumento ao Expedicionário- an important monument to honor the soldiers of Ragamuffin War and a local highlight during the Brazilian Independence day.
- Espelho D'Água- a canal which is local favorite to hangout in the park.
Farroupilha Park Travel Tips
- Wear Sunscreen and carry bottled water with you.
Entrance Ticket Details For Farroupilha Park
- Adult: Brazilian Real 5
Farroupilha Park Hours
- Visit the official website for other timings.
How to Reach Farroupilha Park
- Bus: At Joao Pessoa
- By Lotação
- By Taxi
- By Bicycle
- On Foot
Love this? Explore the entire list of places to visit in Porto Alegre before you plan your trip.
Fancy a good night's sleep after a tiring day? Check out where to stay in Porto Alegre and book an accommodation of your choice.
35.91% of people who visit Porto Alegre include Farroupilha Park in their plan
09 AM - 10 AM
54.55% of people start their Farroupilha Park visit around 09 AM - 10 AM
2 Hrs 30 Minutes
People usually take around 2 Hrs 30 Minutes to see Farroupilha Park
95% of people prefer to travel by car while visiting Farroupilha Park